0

Your Cart is Empty

Press Release for New 2020 Products

Portland, Oregon, USA - SVALT announces availability of new Laptop Support Arms with new Adjustable Laptop Pads for the Cooling Stand modular product line.

Cooling Stand

SVALT Cooling Stand model S Pro with 16-inch MacBook Pro

New Arms and Pads
SVALT is dedicated to making the best performance workstation products in the world for professionals and other demanding users. SVALT’s Cooling Stand modular system product line has been updated with a new second generation Laptop Support Arm and Adjustable Laptop Pad design that helps the Cooling Stand exceed its previous unmatched levels of cooling performance.


SVALT Cooling Stand model S Pro with 16-inch MacBook Pro Cooling Performance
The Cooling Stand model S Pro was designed, developed and tested to be the world’s best cooling solution for all laptop makes and models, but was specifically optimized for current generation Mac laptops such as the 16-inch MacBook Pro. Every element of the model S Pro was designed for efficient cooling, which allows it to achieve higher cooling airflow with lower noise. The new Arms and Pads continue to advance that pursuit of extreme but quiet cooling performance. The new arms and pads shift the laptop position forward, include 77% larger air channel cutouts for improved cooling airflow along the surface of the laptop’s aluminum enclosure and include adjustable padding for a tailored laptop fit that only covers 0.1% of a 16-inch MacBook Pro’s bottom surface area, which leaves 99.9% of the laptop’s aluminum enclosure exposed for improved heat extraction.*


SVALT Cooling Stand model S Pro with 16-inch MacBook Pro Modular System
The Cooling Stand not only goes to extremes for cooling performance, it includes a fully modular system with a robust bolted metal construction and high-end components such as a long-life Noctua fan and dual-speed pushbutton fan control. Each component is designed to endure, and is otherwise easily serviceable, replaceable and upgradeable. The new Arms and Pads are compatible with all Cooling Stand models in support of existing and future customers.


SVALT Cooling Stand model S Pro with 16-inch MacBook Pro Additional Features
Cooling Stand models S and S Pro include cable management and hidden cable clutter, a higher and more ergonomic raised screen height, adjustable height feet for leveling uneven surface and that can be removed for a secure bolted-down workstation setup, and sustainable packaging system with new removable accessories box.


SVALT Cooling Stand model S Pro Product Availability and Pricing
New customers can order Cooling Stand models S and S Pro with the new Laptop Support Arms, new Adjustable Laptop Pads, and new removable product accessories box at svalt.com/stand. The model S retails for $169 and the S Pro retails for $269, and both are available with a gray or silver anodized aluminum finish.

Existing Cooling Stand model S and S Pro customers can upgrade to the new Laptop Support Arms with new Adjustable Laptop Pads at svalt.com/arms. The new Arms and Pads upgrade retails for $39 and includes all of the parts required to install the new Arms and Pads. Customers can return their original arms for a $29 refund on their purchase.

Existing Cooling Stand model S Mini customers can convert their S Mini to a S Pro model for supporting laptops at svalt.com/modular. The modular component retails for $39 and includes all of the parts required to convert a S Mini to S Pro.

Press Inquiries
Press review products and full resolution images are available upon request at pr@svalt.com.

About SVALT
SVALT is a maker and purveyor of high-performance workstation accessories and luxury workspace furnishings for the professional and the design orientated. SVALT products are created by Chad Kirkpatrick, and made locally with care in Portland, Oregon, USA. Learn more about SVALT at svalt.com/about.

Notes
*Arm and Pad air channel cutouts: The combined open area of the air channel cutouts for the new Arms and new Pads is 77% larger than with the original Arms and Pads.
*Pad contact surface area: The total contact area for the new Pads is 0.140 square inch, which is only 0.1% of a 16-inch MacBook Pro’s 136.391 square inch bottom surface area (14.09 x 9.68 inches).
*Pad setup: Only one of the three user installed adjustable rear laptop pads are installed on both sides for a tailored laptop fit.
© Svalt Design, LLC. All rights reserved. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies, and are used only for illustration. See svalt.com/policy for additional information.


News & Updates