- Active airflow cooling for DHCR / DHC / DH models.
- Compact and effective general purpose desk fan.
- Ultra-quiet active airflow cooling system (B16).
- Bolt/snap modular system works with any 80x80mm fan.
- Accessories use standard connectors.
- Stabilizing wide-stance support feet with non-slip pads.
- Made from solid aluminum in Portland, Oregon.
Active Airflow Cooling Features
- Adds a boost of active airflow cooling to heatsink Cooling Dock DHCR, DHC and DH models.
- Cools heatsinks, flushes out hot air, and directly cools laptops.
- Support feet and finger guard screens do not block airflow for quieter and more efficient cooling.
- External outlet power supply for increased power with reduced internal laptop heat gain.
- 80x80x25mm 12-volt fan for powerful yet quiet cooling.
Workstation Productivity Features
- Non-slip feet with wide stance to increase stability and avoid tip-over.
- Black anodized aluminum support feet and black powder coated screens create rigid fan system.
Device Compatibility Features
- Provides additional boost of active airflow cooling power to heatsink Cooling Dock DHCR, DHC and DH models.
- Provides general desk cooling for miscellaneous purposes.
Right-to-Repair Modularity Features
- Modular bolt/snap assembly for customer servicing, replacement, exchange or upgrade.
- Bolt-on fan with standard 3/4-pin fan connection for customer servicing, replacement, exchange or upgrade with nearly any 80x80x25mm fan.
- Snap-on accessories using standard 3/4-pin fan connection for customer servicing, replacement, exchange or upgrade with nearly any 80x80x25mm fan.
- Product ships with all of the tools required for disassembly.
Material and Component Quality Features
- High-quality 6061 aluminum structure for extra strength and durability.
- Anodized aluminum finish for matching Mac laptop finishes.
- Metal construction for long life span and end-of-life recyclability.
- High-quality fans with long life performance.
- High-quality components over-specced for increased performance and life.
- Minimal use of plastic for reduced environmental impact.
- Biodegradable package cushioning for reduced impact.
- Designed and crafted with care in and around Portland, OR, USA (includes foreign electronic components).
- Design driven by a passion to make best-in-class products.
- Innovative design with patents issued and/or pending.
- Support and trade-ins for anyone with a SVALT product.