Cooling System Specifications
- B16 Cooling System: Ultra-quiet single-speed Arctic 80x80x25mm 3-pin 12-volt case fan with 5 black blades and a long life fluid dynamic bearing. The fan runs at approximately 1600 RPM and produces approximately 21 CFM airflow and 12 dB(A) noise level.
- R17 Cooling System: Single-speed SilenX 80x80x25mm 3-pin 12-volt case fan with 7 red blades and a long life ball bearing. The fan runs at approximately 1700 RPM and produces approximately 31 CFM airflow and 17 dB(A) noise level.
- W20 Cooling System: Single-speed Arctic 80x80x25mm 3-pin 12-volt case fan with 9 white blades and a long life fluid dynamic bearing. The fan runs at approximately 2000 RPM and produces approximately 41 CFM airflow and 22 dB(A) noise level.
- B22 Cooling System: Variable-speed Noctua NF-A8 PWM chromax.black.swap 80x80x25mm 4-pin 12-volt case fan with 7 black blades and a premium-grade SSO2 bearing. The fan runs at approximately up to 2200 RPM and produces approximately 0 up to 32.6 CFM airflow and 0 up to 18 dB(A) noise level. This Noctua fan option comes bundled with Noctua’s NA-FC1 PWM dial-variable speed controller and a Noctua extension cable.
- DIY Cooling System: Hardware provided for user supplied fan per Modular Fan section below.
- Modular Fan: Bolted assembly with standard 3/4-pin fan connector for easy upgrade, exchange, servicing or cleaning with virtually any 80x80mm fan. Note the included fasteners support up to a 25mm thick fan, but thicker fans can be supported with the use of longer fasteners. Replacement fans are available to purchase separately. User/customer supplied replacement fans must meet the following specifications when used with electronic switch adapter, power supply, or other items: 1) 3-pin or 4-pin compact fan connector, 2) 12V, and 3) 0.42A max. Note that fan should only be operated with finger guards installed on both sides of fan, otherwise take caution as injury can occur.
- Setup: See Product Setup page for product setup, operation and additional user guide resources.
- Right-to-Repair: See Right-to-Repair page for product assembly/disassembly and component installation/removal.
Power Supply Specifications
- A North American power supply is included with USA, Canada, Mexico or Japan, while an international power supply is included with other locations.
- North America Power Supply Specs: 100-240V AC input and 12V output power supply with a fixed Type A (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan) plug.
- International Power Supply Specs: 100-240V AC input and 12V output power supply with Type A (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan), Type C (Europe, South America, Asia), Type G (United Kingdom, Ireland), and Type I (Australia, New Zealand, China) interchangeable plugs.
- Replacement: SVALT products may only be used with the certified and marked LPS (Limited Power Supply) power supply. A replacement power supply is available through accessory.
Device Compatibility Specifications
- Designed to add a boost of active airflow cooling to heatsink Cooling Dock DHCR, DHC and DH models, along with functioning as a compact and effective general purpose desk fan.
- See Laptops page to learn about Apple laptop’s built-in cooling systems and SVALT model recommendations.
Dimensional Specifications (non-DIY)
- Product Side to Side: 3.3 inches.
- Product Front to Back: 1.7 inches.
- Product Top to Bottom: 3.2 inches.
- Product Weight: 0.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- DIY Models Contents
- 2 x SVALT Cooling Fan model Fx black anodized aluminum 80mm fan support feet with non-slip pads.
- 2 x black powder coated steel fan 80x80mm screens.
- 2 x black lower socket cap #8-32 x 1.5 fasters.
- 2 x black upper #8-32 x 1.25 fasters.
- 2 x black narrow #8 nuts.
- 1 x hex drive for right-to-repair accessing modular cooling system for exchanging, servicing or cleaning cooling systems and fans.
- Additional Contents for non-DIY Models
- 1 x 80x80x25mm fan per selected build configuration with 3/4-pin fan connecter.
- 1 x power on/off switch and adapter with 3/4-pin fan connecter at one end and 2.1m barrel power supply connecter at the other end. Note that the B22 fan configuration also includes Noctua’s NA-FC1 PWM dial-variable speed controller and a Noctua extension cable.
- 1 x power supply w/ fixed plug for domestic or multi-plug for international orders.
- 1 x reusable product box.
- Note: Some assembly may be required. Follow packaging labels and see Product Setup page for product setup, operation and additional user guide resources.
Fan Model Color Specifications
(listed from left to right)
- B16/B05 80x80x25mm fan with black frame and black blades.
- R17 80x80x25mm fan with black frame and red blades.
- W20 80x80x25mm fan with black frame and white blades.
- B22 80x80x25mm fan with black frame and black blades.