Cooling System Specs
- B16 Cooling System: Ultra-quiet single-speed Arctic 80x80x25mm 3-pin 12-volt case fan with 5 black blades and a long life fluid dynamic bearing. The fan runs at approximately 1600 RPM and produces approximately 21 CFM airflow and 12 dB(A) noise level.
- R17 Cooling System: Single-speed SilenX 80x80x25mm 3-pin 12-volt case fan with 7 red blades and a long life ball bearing. The fan runs at approximately 1700 RPM and produces approximately 31 CFM airflow and 17 dB(A) noise level.
- W20 Cooling System: Single-speed Arctic 80x80x25mm 3-pin 12-volt case fan with 9 white blades and a long life fluid dynamic bearing. The fan runs at approximately 2000 RPM and produces approximately 41 CFM airflow and 22 dB(A) noise level.
- DIY Cooling System: Hardware provided for user supplied fan per Modular Fan section below.
- Modular Fan: Bolted assembly with standard 3/4-pin fan connector for easy upgrade, exchange, servicing or cleaning with virtually any 80x80mm fan. Note the included fasteners support up to a 25mm thick fan, but thicker fans can be supported with the use of longer fasteners. Replacement fans are available to purchase separately. User/customer supplied replacement fans must meet the following specifications when used with electronic switch adapter, power supply, or other items: 1) 3-pin or 4-pin compact fan connector, 2) 12V, and 3) 0.42A max.
- Note: See Product Setup page for product setup, operation and additional user guide resources.
- North America: Orders from USA, Canada or Mexico ship with a 100-240V AC input and 12V output power supply with a fixed Type A (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan) plug.
- International: Orders from outside North America ship with a 100-240V AC input and 12V output power supply with Type A (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan), Type C (Europe, South America, Asia), Type G (United Kingdom, Ireland), and Type I (Australia, New Zealand, China) interchangeable plugs.
- Replacement: SVALT products may only be used with the certified and marked LPS (Limited Power Supply) power supply. A replacement power supply is available through accessory.
- Designed to add a boost of active airflow cooling to heatsink Cooling Dock DHCR, DHC and DH models, along with functioning as a compact and effective general purpose desk fan.
- Note: See Laptops page to learn about Apple laptop’s built-in cooling systems and SVALT model recommendations.
- Product Side to Side: 3.3 inches.
- Product Front to Back: 1.7 inches.
- Product Top to Bottom: 3.2 inches.
- Product Weight: 0.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs.