- Passive airflow cooling.
- Compatible with modular active airflow cooling unit.
- User reconfigurable bolt-in modular components.
- 3rd generation laptop support arms w/ 200% more open airflow.
- 3rd gen arms with two position non-slip pads better support ultra-compact to ultra-large gaming laptops.
- Universal compatibility for Mac / PC laptops.
- Screen viewing ergonomics raised 8-inches higher.
- Heavy duty no bounce support w/ adj height feet.
- Hidden cord clutter and user accessories.
- Made from aluminum and steel in Portland, Oregon.
Passive Airflow Cooling Features
- Optimized passive airflow cooling so fan can be turned off for silent operation.
- Angled laptop with raised back edge helps rising hot air through exhaust vents.
- Angled laptop with lowered front edge helps pull cool air through laptop intake vents.
- Open space below and around laptop for improved cooling air circulation.
- Angled up and out support arms direct airflow for improved cooling.
- Large air channel cutouts in the support arms for improved cooling.
- 3rd generation laptop support arm design with 200% more open airflow than 1st generation and 70% more than 2nd generation.
- Adjustable support pads with reduced contact area and more open airflow for improved cooling.
Optional Active Airflow Cooling Features
- Active airflow cooling can be added when needed by purchasing and installing the modular Cooling Unit component.
Workstation Productivity Features
- Four adjustable height feet for level stability on uneven surfaces.
- Four threaded base holes for bolting stand to media carts or for theft prevention.
- Non-slip feet pads and heavy weight for increased stability.
- MacBook Pro 16-inch laptop screen raised approximately 8 inches for improved ergonomics.
- Raised screen for improved external display alignment.
- Heavy steel and aluminum construction for rigid no-bounce laptop typing.
- Solid front panel for hiding cable clutter.
- Solid front panel for hiding user accessories, drives and docking stations.
- Removable straps for hiding cables on support arms and quick laptop setup.
Device Compatibility Features
- 2nd generation laptop support arms with adjustable support pads for tailored laptop fit and cooling.
- 3rd generation laptop support arms with two position non-slip pads better support ultra-compact to ultra-large gaming laptops.
- Cooling optimized for current generation Mac laptops, with universal Mac and PC laptop cooling.
- Solid, rigid and stable structure for universal laptop support, including large PC gaming laptops.
Right-to-Repair Modularity Features
- Bolt-on modular components for multiple product model configurations.
- Modular bolt/snap assembly for customer servicing, replacement, exchange or upgrade.
- Optional bolt-on speed control circuit board for servicing, replacement, exchange or upgrade.
- Optional bolt-on fan with standard 3/4-pin fan connection for customer servicing, replacement, exchange or upgrade with nearly any 120x120x25mm fan.
- Product ships with all of the tools required for disassembly.
- Packaging system works with all Cooling Stand Sx models.
Material and Component Quality Features
- Quarter-inch thick 6061 aluminum support base for extra strength and durability.
- Anodized aluminum finish for matching Mac laptop finishes.
- Black powder coated steel laptop support arms for extra strength and durability.
- Metal construction for long life span and end-of-life recyclability.
- High-quality fans with long life performance.
- High-quality components over-specced for increased performance and life.
- Minimal use of plastic for reduced environmental impact.
- Biodegradable package cushioning for reduced impact.
- Designed and crafted with care in and around Portland, OR, USA.
- Design driven by a passion to make best-in-class products.
- Innovative design with patents issued and/or pending.
- Support and trade-ins for anyone with a SVALT product.