- Active and passive airflow, and heatsink cooling.
- Externally cools laptop enclosure at processors.
- Internally cools laptops with center intake vent.
- Ultra-quiet active airflow cooling system (B16).
- Exchangeable bolt-in modular cooling system.
- Exchangeable snap-in 3/4-pin 80x80x25mm fan.
- Clamshell setup with laptop safely in padded cradle.
- Universal compatibility design for Mac / PC laptops.
- Replaceable user installed laptop retention pad.
- Made from solid aluminum in Portland, Oregon.
Active Airflow Cooling
- Ten side slot vents for cooling the laptop enclosure at processor location and beyond.
- Large central lower vent for cooling the laptop enclosure at processor location and beyond.
- Cooling air is driven into compatible laptop intake vent for direct internal processor cooling.
- Raised pads for directing cooling airflow to processor area and then reaching surrounding laptop enclosure.
- Non-restrictive laptop vent airflow for increased airflow and reduced noise.
- Extended rear screen position and opening pattern designed for increased airflow and reduced noise.
- External outlet power supply for increased power with reduced internal laptop heat gain.
- 80x80x25mm 12-volt fan for powerful yet quiet cooling.
- B16 cooling system prioritizes ultra-quiet audio performance for noise critical environments.
- 1.8 lb aluminum heat sink for extracting heat from laptop.
- Minimal padding area for radiant heat transfer from laptop to heatsink.
- Lower center vent channels natural air currents for cooling laptop and heat sink.
- Open space between padding for channeling cool air from lower center vent.
- Width aligns with laptop vent locations for unimpeded airflow.
- Leaning vertical closed-screen clamshell mode support for easy and secure clamshell mode setup with access to power, Touch ID and keyboard while safely held within padded cradle and connected to cables.
- Disables laptop screen to optimize graphics for improved external display performance.
- Reduces laptop screen, keyboard, trackpad and battery use for increased lifespan.
- Uses external display, keyboard and trackpad / mouse for improved ergonomics.
- Compact product footprint for more open desktop.
- Heavy mass for increased stability.
- Non-slip feet for stable workstation placement.
- Two threaded underside holes for securing dock to media carts or for theft prevention.
- Leaning support for compatibility with a wide range of laptops, tablets and other devices.
- Angled lower support shelf and non-slip padding for holding device in place.
- Optional user installed laptop retention pad locks device in place.
- Optional user installed laptop pads to accommodate a wider range of device thicknesses.
- Support system designed for universal Mac and PC laptop fit and cooling.
- Optimized fit and cooling for most Mac laptops.
- Modular bolt/snap assembly for customer servicing, replacement, exchange or upgrade.
- Bolt-on fan with standard 3/4-pin fan connection for customer servicing, replacement, exchange or upgrade with nearly any 80x80x25mm fan.
- Product ships with all of the tools required for disassembly.
- Packaging system works with all Cooling Dock models.
Material and Component Quality
- High-quality 6061 aluminum structure for extra strength and durability.
- Anodized aluminum finish for matching Mac laptop finishes.
- Metal construction for long life span and end-of-life recyclability.
- High-quality fans with long life performance.
- High-quality components over-specced for increased performance and life.
- Minimal use of plastic for reduced environmental impact.
- Biodegradable package cushioning for reduced impact.
- Designed and crafted with care in and around Portland, OR, USA (includes foreign electronic components).
- Design driven by a passion to make the best-in-class products.
- Innovative design with patents issued and/or pending.
- Support and trade-ins for anyone with a SVALT product.